Working Since: 2020 | Registration Number: U80902RJ2020NPL071404
In recent years, the National Student Portal of India (NSPI) has emerged as the torchbearer of Students’ Rights in India. NSPI is a digital initiative of the students, by the students, and for the students. In a country like India, where we are blessed with diversity in demography and geography, the availability of physical infrastructure is still a challenge even after continuous efforts by government and non-governmental organizations. Due to this, a tremendous gap has formed over the years, which has prevented certain sections of the society from taking advantage of the available resources of the existing educational infrastructure. Realizing this problem, NSPI aims to bridge the gap by building a digital ecosystem to connect all its components and ensure the optimum use of available resources in the country's education sector.
Our endeavor is to be the one-point solution for all kinds of needs of the students, which can save their energy, efforts, and resources and get things done on time. Some of the chief sectors where we are currently working are:
• We are developing a PAN India emergency help mechanism for students to provide real-time help from the existing local volunteer communities.
• By establishing the world's first student-led virtual university, NSPI will open the door to education for the children of poor, tribal, deprived, peasant, and laborers, which will save them from digital corporate loot.
• NSPI will develop an industry-academia bridge to connect the academic stakeholders with the industries to build innovation and entrepreneurship to accelerate rapid economic growth.
• NSPI will change the course of student politics on campuses by leading it towards result and service-oriented activism, which also will connect all the student leaders.
• NSPI will open 2.5 lakh rural air-conditioned reading facilities cum digital libraries across the country in the next 15 years by joining hands with gram panchayats.
• NSPI will enable an Incubation grid to foster entrepreneurship among the students.
• NSPI will enrich students' lives by opening vast opportunities for academic/extra-curricular events for them from different institutions across the country.
• NSPI will make available the real-time data and information of the Indian academia.
• Student-led and campus-centric media and entertainment systems will be available for bringing up an independent and unbiased communication system.