There are multiple interlinked challenges in healthcare value chain in India.
Some of those key challenges are listed here:
1. Limited healthcare practitioners available in rural areas.
2. Lack of access to quality consultancy and treatment opportunity.
3. High travel cost to move to cities for treatment leading to financial , psychological challenges.
4. Limited inventory of drugs in small cities and towns.
5. Dependency on unauthorised/semi-authorised healthcare professionals for treatment.
6. Lack of actual data points on health across geography.
This initiative is to enable & strengthen integrated healthcare management by connecting various stakeholders in healthcare value chain through technology.
Key pointers are as follows:
1. SocioHealthPlus eClinics: Integrated healthcare platform connecting local stakeholders of healthcare managed by a
paramedical staff (employed as an owner trained to handle preliminary diagnosis at point including pulse reading, thermometer reading, nebulisation, injection, first aid, etc as per direction of doctor on consultation assisting patient care remotely).
2. AI based applications to predict & diagnose diseases.
3. Integrated emergency response management system.
Interested students, startups, companies, social organisations and research institutions are welcome to connect to work together through this initiative.