Title: G2M Strategy - Farming for all
We are looking to develop Go To Market strategy for our farm automation products. Products are market ready and we already have early customers.
A well researched go to market strategy, execution plan and measuring parameters
Who can apply
Students studying management & who are looking to develop their skills in
What participants get
Participants can expect the following benefits.
- Team working experience
- Result oriented engagement
- Internship certificate
- LOR to promising participants
- Opportunity to join the team
Following key aspects need to be brainstormed and developed.
- Market landscap and comptettive analysis
- Strategy framework
- Execution plan
Known constraints (if any)
All participants will be working under supervision of Founder of Farming for all. There will be weekly interactions to assess the progress and guide participants on the further steps. Team will submit its work at the end of the proposed engagement.
Brief on company
Farming For All is an smart farming solution for home, greenhouse, corporate and research organization. It focusing on smart farming with IoT based cloud managed solution which helps to automate water motor and monitor soil moisture levels, pH, temperature, humidity, light etc. in real-time by Smart Data Collector. We are digitizing the farm land with real-time data and provide analytics' for the farm yield increase. Farming For All has mobile app and web application to operate remotely.
Terms & conditions
- Project belongs to Farming for all
- Students who meet the requisite criteria & who can commit time, quality, skills needed should apply
- Weekly interactions are mandatory to attend.
- Participants will be working with Founder
- Role of Sociocharge Impact Lab is facilitative only
- Participants will follow internship guidelines